What is BCA ?
- New 4 year semester-based academic program of T.U
- Course containing database, Networking, Data structure, C, java, Financial Accounting, Maths, Mobile Programming, Applied Eco., Software Engineering, E-business, Networking, IT in Banking, Hotel, Enterprise, Resource Planning and more.
- Used in Business, Healthcare, Transportation, Education, Training, Governance, Administration etc.
Objectives of the BCA
- To produce high quality computer application users and developers
- To develop understanding of existing and emerging IT & their impact on MIS.
- Scope of the Course:To design and develop database; using IT in wider world of society and workforce
- To produce HR to think critically, communicate clearly & solve complex issues.
- To enable working efficiency.
- To develop ability to work in a team and lead innovation in the workplace.
Scope of Course
- Software Programming
- System and Networking Administration
- Web Designing
- Information Technology
- Chief Information Officer
- Computer Support Service Specialization
- Computer System Analysis
- Database Administration
- Information System Management
- Software Developing and Publishing
- Teaching and Lecturing
- Media Print and Publishing House Management
- Self Business innovation
Why to choose BCA at RR Campus ?
- RR is the oldest & trusted Humanities and Social Sciences Campus in Nepal
- Well-equipped class room, computer & hardware lab
- Experienced & qualified faculties, well-equipped library
- Individually caring environment for the students
- Exposure, guest lectures, talks, trainings & seminars
- Job placement and internship
- Co-curricular activities
- Affordable fee and scholarship support.